Which type of Urinary Incontinence is impacting your life?
- Urinary incontinence affects 15-50% of women of all ages
- As many as three-fourths of US women report at least some urinary leakage and studies consistently find that 20 to 50% report more frequent leakage
- Despite the medical treatments and help available, less than half of women do not seek care or outside help for incontinence
- Women are 10 times more likely to have urinary incontinence than men
- Bladder health and urine retention can be impacted by
- Functional or cognitive impairment
- Women are affected by incontinence regardless of social status, race, or economic status.
For additional information on Women and Incontinence, you can visit these websites:
Exercises for Incontinence