The professional team at J & B Medical Supply can help you find the fecal incontinence supplies you need if you suffer with fecal incontinence. We care about your health and we will ensure that you get the right products to help manage this condition. Our medical supplies delivery service can provide you with free shipping of the fecal incontinence supplies you need in plain packaging straight to your door. We will work with your doctor and insurance to take out the hassle of obtaining the medical supplies you need. To learn more about fecal incontinence, please review the information on this page and contact us at 1(800)737-0045 to speak with a J & B Medical Supply representative.
What is it?
- Bowel or Fecal incontinence is the loss of the control of the bowels or feces
- This can be just a small leakage to full loss of control
- Bowel incontinence is more common in women than in men
Why does it happen?
- Chronic Constipation
- Chronic Laxative use
- Bowel, Rectal, Prostate or Gynecological Surgery
- Decreased Sensation
- Emotional Problems
- Injury to anal muscles occurring while giving birth
- Nerve or Muscle damage
- Severe diarrhea
- Severe hemorrhoids
- Rectal Prolapse
Types of Urinary Incontinence: